Barun Sobti's next show The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family With AltBalaji

Friday 11 September 2015

Barun Sobti In Dubai: Interview with Sayidaty Magazine translated in English




Barun sobti's Iv with Sayidaty magazine:"football have no future and my wife's relationship with cooking.
There were a huge crowd in Dubai waiting for bollywood star barun sobti who was hosted by mbc bollywood to promote the season 2 of ipkknd min nazrah al thaniya.
Barun sobti shock in Dubai:
In first, team sayidaty met barun for an exclusive interview in his hostel in Dubai mall, after that he was going to meet his fans in cinema theatre to watch the first episode. The fans were dying to take selfie and pictures with him and he responded to all of them.
After that,public goes to the cinema.it was full of people from different nationality and especially people coming from out of Dubai like KSA or Kuwait just to meet barun. He was so shocked,amazed and happy like he wasn't expecting that huge Arab fans in arabic countries who loves him.
Before the show start, barun goes on the stage saluting his fans and said: im really happy for this opportunity given by mbc bollywood to meet the Arab fans and especially whose coming from out of Dubai to meet me and watch the first episode ..I wasn't imagining that the show has this huge success. Hope the S2 will be more successful .Thanks again to mbc bollywood.

Barun sobti's iv with sayidati:

-congratulations for the seaso2. What is new in this season?
-I really don't know how to answer this because in India there's is only one season.its only here in middle east. We shoots ipk fully in India .about the new,its a long story I can only say I xant spoil it, just watch it.hope it will more powerful than the first season.
-why khushi,your coactress in the show, is not here with you?
-actually she busy with something in Mumbai, she couldn't come with me.
-what's your feeling now in Dubai with all your fans waiting to meet you?
-it's a wonderful feeling to have this attention more than I was expecting and than I want. It an amazing feeling and im happy with it.-did you know that you have this huge fans following in arabic area?
-actually, I wasn't expecting this. I did come to Dubai before and faced a lot of troubles in a mall where I was shopping and fans was following me asking for pictures,selfie and autographs.but even with that I was released happy to have fans in middle east ,its a great feeling.
-do you follow any other cinema than bollywood, like arabic or Turkish cinema?
-when I finished my studies,I started working immediately and I was working all day.after that, I became actor. Even then,I was busy with acting.its only this two last years that I had some time for myself ,in my whole life I didn't watch others cinema so its hard to compare. But now ,im watching Indian and international cinema.
-you were a football player in your childhood but you dropped it, why? And do you still love football?
-yes I loved playing football in my childhood but not the professional stage. It was in school. I stoped playing because it have no future in india and its a sport not really beneficial.it will be risky for my future. I also love cricket,but im more powerful in football.
-but now football players got a huge money back, any regrets about it?
- no, im not and if I got to choose between football and acting I will choose acting.
-we got to know that you love eating a lot,how do you do to keep your weight like this when you are too foody?
-yes that true I love eating but also I love sports and always do it.so as much as I eat its always gone with sports. Plus,my body burn calories very fast thanks God.
-your favorite food?
-I love all foods from middle east, Chinese,Japanese and a lot of east foods, and of course Indian cuisine. But I prefer Italian and continental.
-did your wife made them for you? And how is her relationship with cooking?
-she have a great relationship with cooking, but mostly she is busy and cook my best plate every time she can because I love her way of cooking it yummy.
-did your wife get jealous from your female fans?even that she is pretty but after all she is a woman and its natural for women to be jealous.
-but she is not, she know very well that because of my work''s nature im surrounding by fans, but she is a peaceful person and not crazy and because she is beautiful and confident in herself, and how much I love her and what she mean to me ,plus we love each other and we are like one person, we give space to each other.its really healthy especially in our situation.after all she very well know that im faithful to her.
-your wife is also your childhood friend, she know everything about you,is that a positive or negative thing for you?
-yes she is my childhood sweetheart and I always give her a lot of love all time ,when its shared feeling its always very beautiful and yes she know everything about me and for me its a great positive thing.
-anything you never wanted that your wife knows?
-she like to know everything about me and I tell her everything I don't hide anything.we live together in one house, we share a life together,how can I hide anything from her even a small uninteresting thing?!
- do yiu still have a friendship relation with your wife?
-yes u think so, because everyone around us feel this. I dont think that relationship between husband and wife should be only physical, its also about friendship, officially its husband and wife but also friends.
-do you plan to have children?
-we want to enjoy each other before then we will think about babies. We are married for five years only.
-I got to know that pryanka Chopra is your childhood friend also and she pushed you to acting
-no this is not totally true pryanka Chopra is my friend yes but not a childhood one, maybe you are talking about my friend pryanka bassi.
-some are saying that you look like Engin Akyurek, what say?
(He googled it because he don't know him)
- great to hear I look like this handsome man .
-what do you do in holidays
-depending on if its summer we go to beach if its winter we spend it..eating..drinking. we love traveling, hanging out on street drinking coffee and especially talking to each other a lot.the most important thing in holidays is my wife with me all time.it increase our knowledge about each other.
-you are a LEO and its knows a LEO have high self confidence.is that true?
-I will answer like this: I had a very good job for seven years but I left it to start acting without any guarantee that I will be actor. No one take that huge step if he hadn't self confidence.
-its also said that a LEO is stubborn and never change their minds
-im never stubborn in work and in my personal life Im a very easy person to handle.usually I like taking right decisions in work but when I take it I never change my mind and try hard to make it till the end because for me its right and I live with it. At work I do what directors ask me to do.
-you always use "kya kehte hai ".what that mean 
-(with laughing)yes I use it a lot its mean" what you call that" I usually use it when I don't understand something that was toy to me or if Im not convinced with it.
-you said before you like aamir khan and you were influenced by him, why?
-all aamir khan's works are awesome,I love all his movies.I didn't meet him personally but I respect him and all his choices regarding movies.
Who do you like to work with: pryanka Chopra or depeeka padukone?
-I never thought about this because I believe in a good team no matter of whom.I feel happy working with creative actors.
-can you tell us any funny thing happens during shooting or in your personal life?
-there's a lot of it, I can't remember them right now, all I remember is that we did a lot of funny thing and something we did some stupid things just for laughs and teasing.
-what can you say to your Arab fans?
-hello and I say im very happy because they love me like this and did appreciate my works here in arabic area. Even if its not my country but still they loves me very much despite the language barrier


End
Translated by TBA


0 comments:

Post a Comment