Barun Sobti's next show The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family With AltBalaji

Saturday 29 August 2015

The Bollywood Show with Nour Full about Barun Sobti In Dubai


Here the recorded radio show with RJ Nour talking about Barun Sobti journey in Dubai ,her impressions and his reactions
bellow the english translationenjoy it Sobtians

https://soundcloud.com/daniya-ahsan/nour-elsemary-talks-about-barun-sobti-and-ipkknd-on-panorama-fmarabic-radio-channel?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook

Saturday bollywood show with Nour talking about barun sobti and his day in Dubai. Here the full show translated in English( plz note its nour talking )
"like I told you I will talk about barun sobti or Arnav like we know him from the show min nazrah thaniya(ipkknd).
Mbc Bollywood had invited barun to Dubai and he accepted the invitation.
Barun reached Dubai on august 22 and was surprised to find a lot of fans waiting for him at the airport he was scared the poor baby they were screaming barun come for selfie barun come for a selfie and he didnt understand what happened.
What happened next I will tell you after the song Malang from Dhoom 3.
Barun sobti reached Dubai on august 22 and he stayed with our team to find out tomorrow schedule.barun expressed that he would love to watch mbc's studios especially Al Arabiya because he love to follow information s and politics.
August 23 he woke up at 06 AM and after he took his breakfast and coffee, he goes to Mbc's building at Media City. After a tourney on the building he started his first interview with Sabah Al Arabiya, after that was his meeting on Sabah El Khair Ya Arab.
And he came to me for another interview. You will know more after the song MaashaaAllah.
we used the hashtag ‪#‎BarunMBC‬ for collecting questions from his fans. It was my time with Barun.I decided it will be a casual meeting,so people will se him in his natural state without any formalities.it was live in periscope.
First I welcomed him and he said it was the second time he visited Dubai. When we were talking the hair stylist came to fix his hair so I turned to fans on Twitter who were watching us n told them he is really so handsome but the hair stylist is doing her work so he will more handsome.at that moment he told me: look you will keep talking in arabic and I cant understand it so I just explained him I was praising him and his beauty.
I asked him what was his feelings when one of the most known magazine tagged him as the third sexiest man,he just answered that he don't believe he is that sexy (Really??) .
This man is really really so...
I asked him a very important question about his wife but he ask me to sit down first very gentleman gentleman.
I asked him about his wife who is also love of his life and he loves her from childhood.you will know more after the song Superman.
so I asked him about his wife and if she is jealous of others. He said if you meet my wife you will et your answers. No she is not jealous because she know me very well. And when I asked him if the fact that he got married earlier will made his fans angry.His answer was a total surprise for me : he said if there is any choice between his wife and arts he will choose his wife.
I told him that I wish Bollywood never change him. 
He told me that his wife know him very much that's why she help him choosing scenarios.
Very kind barun.
After that we showed him the Egyptian video for his birthday, he was soo happy he just couldn't get that people loves him that much.we also celebrated his birthday with 2 cakes.
After that a,lot of fans was asking if he will work with sanaya again .the answers will be after the song batmeezdil.
so when I asked barun if there will be any work soon with sanaya he said that after the show ipkknd ended they became friends that they can't do any romantic scenes. Of course lot of fans didn't like this, but at least he was sincere
I also asked why he don't use his Twitter account.
You know on his birthday there was a trend with the hashtag‪#‎HBDBarunSobti‬ and it reached more than 75000 tweets.it was on ww trend and in algeria third one. Barun couldn't believe this so I told him to be more active.he just told me as you see Twitter is like a show off and what people want to know about me ? Everything is on my interviews like this one.or maybe they want to know about my personal life? I said yes we want to know about it , he couldn't stop laughing and promise to be more active.
At the end of the show he decided to gift his favourite book autographed to one lucky fan .MBC will do a contest to choose the lucky winner soon.
After this I did something I made barun eat Kushari and he was smiling.
I dont know if he did like it but he eaten it with hot sauce because he like hot food.
Hope he is doing fine after this.
After the interview ended I was thinking he will got some rest but no the poor had to do a photoshoot.
At 7pm we reached the cinema to watch the first episode of ipkknd s2. There was more than 1000 people waiting but only 300 ones were lucky to watch it with their beloved star.
Before the show started, barun did click pictures with all fans one by one.thanks God everyone was happy.after this I presented barun on the stage and asked him quickly about the day and the love his fans are showing him, he was really tired but so much happy.
Then the episode started and I was sitting with him and his agent 
He was concentrated on the episode then he starts laughing and when I asked him why he just told me he can't understand anything and can't believe there is someone else talking Yescits dubbed in arabic.Barun wanted to meet the actor who did the dubbing but he couldn't because of the war in Syria.
The day end finally in a good way next day he goes back to India with an unlimited love from fans.
Hope you did love the day with barun.
End

0 comments:

Post a Comment