Barun Sobti's next show The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family With AltBalaji

Monday 27 July 2015

Barun Sobti: I am not easy to breakthrough to Glamsham Editorial December 3, 2014

Much like his character ‘Arnav', who is ruthless yet sophisticated, in popular daily soap ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon', Barun Sobti is not so easy to please with in real life too.

view BARUN SOBTI AT DESI DARU SONG LAUNCH event gallery

“I am not easy to breakthrough to. There is a protective shield that I have built psychologically. I am not open to everyone as I have been to ones those who have broken-through me. But once you breakthrough I will love anything that you do,” says Barun. But girls usually fall for guys, who are tough nut to crack. “I think girls love guys, who are not easy to please. It's like demand and supply concept. Lesser the supply more the demand is,” Barun agrees.

While in the daily soap Barun played a rich sophisticated lover boy nevertheless arrogant, in his upcoming film MAIN AUR MR. RIIGHT, he's playing a completely contrasting character. Barun plays a struggling actor in the film, who neither holds riches of the world nor is a perfect guy yet he has heart of gold. Ask Barun which character is closest rather which defines him and he says, “I connect to both of them. Having said that, I think playing a gareeb is much interesting. As people like knowing about underdogs. People like poor man sticking to his fundamentals and making it big.”
Also starring Shenaz Treasurywala, MAIN AUR MR. RIIGHT is all set to release on December 12, 2014. 

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/news/14/dec/news-barun-sobti-i-am-not-easy-to-breakthrough-to.asp

0 comments:

Post a Comment